Thursday, February 17, 2011

A poem that was in my scrapbook!


If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write your name with it
& put it back in the sky to let 
everybody know how colorful
my life is with a friend like you!.

If you let them go,
you can't get them back.
So im gonna tie you to my
 heart so I will never lose you.

If you are in trouble,
if you need a hand,
just call my number,
because im your friend!.

Friends are like walls
Sometimes you lean on them
And sometimes its just enough
to know they're there!.


By: Ilsa Viernes :D

My scrapbook was all about Friendship/friends.
Because when im with my friends i feel like im not alone.
If we have a problem my friends comfort me and
 I had fun with my friends.
When we can keep a secrets each other. :)

Thank You 4 reading!

Done with my 8th post! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment